Get an Honest Quote on a Quality Roof
We're ranked in the top 3% of roofers nationwide for quality, reliability, and trustworthiness.
Residential Roofing Contractor Serving Southeastern PA
You already know the benefits of replacing your roof – increase home value, enhance appeal, and eliminate the risk of leaks or storm damage.
We are dependable, trustworthy, and keep our promises. We’ll respond promptly to your requests, clean up thoroughly, and will work to exceed your expectations.
If you’re looking for a reliable roofing contractor, consider us for your roofing work.
Request a Free Roofing Estimate
Advantages of Working with Joyland Roofing
- As a MasterElite GAF installer, we are in the top 3% of roofers nationwide for quality, reliability, and trustworthiness – and we have hundreds of client reviews to back this up.
- We perform a free on-roof inspection with a proposal; no generic quote over the phone.
- We own your roof from day one. If your roof is leaking and we can’t replace your roof immediately, we will stop the leak free of charge.
- Because we are OSHA compliant (most roofers are not), you are protected from the risk of unexpected liability.
Don’t pay until the job’s completed to your satisfaction
At Joyland Roofing, we work hard to exceed your expectations for your roof. Before and during the project, we will foster open two-way communication. After the project, we will schedule a 3-month follow-up to ensure complete satisfaction. And all our work is covered by manufacturer’s warranties, along with our 10-year workmanship warranty, which transfers if you ever sell your home. We call this the Joyland Promise, and it drives every project we complete.
- On-site Inspection with Quote. One of our roof consultants will physically inspect your home and current roof. We’ll also discuss materials, colors & options, and provide you with a quote.
- Scheduling and Down Payment. After signing a contract and making a down payment, we will schedule the installation for a time that works best for you. Typically, we can get most installations scheduled within 2-5 weeks.
- Installation. Depending on the materials and the size of your home, removing the old roof and installing a new roof can take from one to several days. Our crew will treat your home as their own, making sure to protect your property and cleaning up each day.
- Follow-Up. If your standards are not met, we fix it, free of charge. Three months after the installation we will follow up with you to make sure you are completely satisfied.
Serving Southeastern PA
10/10 would recommend. The Joyland service team was friendly, professional, and respectful of our workspace. Above all, we established reliable communications and I felt confident to report on the status of the project at all times. Great job!!!!
- Warren Atkins (Google Review)
The replacement was done on schedule and looks great. It has rained a couple of times since the
roof was replaced and all is good. The old roof was replaced and the new installed. The team picked up their trash at the end of each of the 3 days.
- Deborah Kressig (Angi Review)
Great company! Excellent job – made sure we were 100% satisfied, fair price, personable & responsive to questions. I highly recommend them!