Commercial Shingle Roofing Installation
Joyland Roofing provides commercial shingle roofing services in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, and the surrounding areas. When property managers and business owners across the region need expert advice regarding their commercial shingle roofs, they contact Joyland Roofing. From large senior living facilities and office complexes to schools and public buildings, Joyland has the experience and systems required to successfully resolve whatever roofing problems you’re facing.
What Is Commercial Shingle Roofing?
When you think of shingle roofs, homes and other residential properties may come to mind. But shingle roofing is also ideal for many commercial buildings with steep-slope roofs because it provides secure anchoring with a range of color and style options. With the advance of technology in asphalt shingle manufacturing over the last decade, shingle manufacturers now offer warranties of up to 40 years on their products. However, roof leaks and issues are usually not the result of defective shingles, but rather defective or poor installation methods and practices. The roofing takes first place in the number of inquiries with the Better Business Bureau. There are many ways to install a roof poorly, but only a few ways to do it right. Hiring a roofing contractor who offers workmanship warranties that are guaranteed by the shingle manufacturer is an important consideration. The last thing a building owner or manager wants is to buy a new roof, only to be paying for workmanship defects a few years down the road.
Shingles come in numerous materials, such as wood, metal and slate. The most common types of commercial shingle roofing include:
- Architectural Asphalt shingles: Asphalt shingles are a reliable, cost-effective option with an average lifespan of 30-50 years. The multi-layered architectural shingle style offers enhanced durability and weatherproofing.
- Designer shingles: Thicker, larger asphalt shingles with longer warranties and an expanded array of style choices which can replicate slate (such as GAF Slateline) and wood shakes (such as GAF Glenwood). These designer shingles are often chosen in Historic districts where there may be restrictions in place to ensure that a roof maintains the building’s historic appearance.
Benefits of Commercial Shingle Roofing
A few advantages to commercial shingle roofing include:
- Low cost: Compared to other commercial roofing systems such as slate or metal, shingles are typically the best way to get a long service life at an affordable cost.
- Durability: Shingle systems offer excellent resistance to external elements, including high winds, heavy rain, hail and snow. They are also moisture and fire-resistant.
- Variety: Commercial shingles are available in numerous materials, colors and styles. You’ll receive expert assistance from our team as you search for the best shingle roofing option for your commercial building.
- Ease of installation: Shingle roofing installation often has a quicker turnaround time than other roofing systems, so you can get back to business as usual faster.
Why Choose Joyland Roofing as Your Commercial Shingle Roofing Contractor?
At Joyland Roofing, we specialize in commercial shingle roof installation, repair, maintenance and replacement services. When you hire us, you can count on:
- Exceptional quality: Joyland Roofing is a GAF Master Elite® roofing contractor, which means we are ranked in the top 2% of American roofing companies for quality. Our expert crews are highly trained and certified, and superior service is our standard. We offer warranties on our workmanship backed by the roofing product manufacturers. They inspect our work, train our crews, and stand behind our work so that you’re covered no matter what.
- Integrity: We take complete responsibility for the work we do, offering up to 25 years of 100% installation coverage along with up to 40 years of materials warranty. You can contact us whenever you need us — even after the job is done. Your facility is fully protected while we work on your roof. Once we’ve replaced your roof, we consider it our responsibility to ensure it’s long-term performance.
- Peace of mind: We are a fully licensed and insured company, and we comply with all OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) standards so you’re never at risk of unexpected liabilities. You can reach out to your dedicated job supervisor at any time for assistance. When you work with Joyland Roofing, you can rest assured that your job will be completed on time and within budget. Our roof repair and replacement quotes are transparent and easy to understand. We don’t like surprises any more than you do, and do our best to make sure you understand the full scope of work up front with no hidden fees or unnecessary charges.
10/10 would recommend. The Joyland service team was friendly, professional, and respectful of our workspace. Above all, we established reliable communications and I felt confident to report on the status of the project at all times. Great job!!!!
- Warren Atkins (Google Review)
The replacement was done on schedule and looks great. It has rained a couple of times since the
roof was replaced and all is good. The old roof was replaced and the new installed. The team picked up their trash at the end of each of the 3 days.
- Deborah Kressig (Angi Review)
Great company! Excellent job – made sure we were 100% satisfied, fair price, personable & responsive to questions. I highly recommend them!
- Mark Ashley (Google Review)
Contact Joyland Roofing for Commercial Shingle Roofing Services
Joyland Roofing provides shingle roofing services in southeastern Pennsylvania, including Harrisburg and Philadelphia, as well as northern Maryland, New Jersey and Delaware.
If you are looking for a reliable commercial shingle roofing company, contact us today for a free consultation and price quote.