Protect Your Most Valuable Asset With a Quality, Lifetime Roof
Like your home, your home’s roof is a long-term investment. Don’t settle for budget roofing materials installed by inexperienced roofers. Improve the beauty and value of your home with a quality, lifetime roof from Joyland Roofing.
Benefits of Roof Replacement From Your Local Residential Roofers in Lancaster
Your roof protects your home from rain damage, wind, pests, snow and other external elements, so it must remain in top condition. If your roof has deteriorated over time, having a new roof installed by the professionals at Joyland Roofing provides many benefits, including:
- Improved safety: An old, damaged roof compromises the structural integrity of your home and the safety of its occupants. Installing a new roof is a great way to ensure that you, your loved ones and your belongings are safe.
- Increased value: A new roof increases the market value of your home, as buyers will pay more for the assurance that the roof will last for many years.
- Enhanced curb appeal: Replacing a deteriorating roof enhances the look of your home. At Joyland Roofing, we have numerous materials and color options to choose from. You can find the perfect match for your property and aesthetic preferences.
- Reduced energy costs: Modern roofing materials and installation techniques are much more energy-efficient than those from even just a decade ago. That means you’ll see significant savings on your energy bills once your new roof is complete.
- Lower insurance premiums: You may qualify for insurance discounts when you replace old roofing with a modern water- and fire-resistant roof.
- Less stress: When a storm hits, you’ll have peace of mind knowing that your home is protected by your new, expertly installed roof.
Signs That Your Home Needs a New Roof
How do you know whether it’s time for a new roof or your current roof just needs repair? After an inspection, our team can help you determine what’s best for your specific situation. In the meantime, these telltale signs are strong indicators that it may be time to replace your roof:
- Significant leaks or water damage: These are some of the most obvious and serious problems, as a small leak can quickly become a major issue. If you’re experiencing frequent leaks or notice large amounts of water accumulation, it may be time to get a new roof.
- Sagging ceiling: A sagging ceiling could indicate moisture buildup caused by a leak in your roof. If your ceiling is soft to the touch with the consistency of cardboard, get in touch with us about installing a new roof.
- Stains and streaks: Even if there are no apparent leaks, stains and dark streaks on your ceilings or walls could be signs that water is getting in. If water has penetrated those areas of your home, you likely have a major roof leak.
- Shingle issues: If you have damaged, missing or decaying shingles, your roof is not providing adequate protection and should be replaced.
- Gutter buildup: A buildup of shingle granules in your gutters indicates that your shingles are degrading.
- Old age: If your roof is more than 20 years old, chances are it needs to be replaced, as that is the average lifespan for most roofs.
Roof Damage? Call Joyland
At Joyland Roofing, we take full responsibility for the roofs we replace. That ownership starts as soon as the contract is signed. If your roof is leaking and we can’t replace your roof immediately, we will stop the leak free of charge.
Once the new roof is installed, we stand by our work. If there is ever a problem, we will do what it takes to make it right. That’s the Joyland Promise.
Why Choose Us As Your Roofer?
We are a team of certified, experienced roofers who are passionate about integrity, education, and listening to your needs. We are meticulous in how we leave the job site, treating your home as if it were our own. After a project, the only way you’ll know we were there is by the stunning, brand new roof.
Workmanship guaranteed for up to 25 years on every roof.
As a local, family-owned company, our reputation is everything.
We actually get on your roof and do an inspection before giving you a quote.
Residential Roofing Services
We are experienced at working with a variety of types of roofing and quality roofing materials, including asphalt shingles, metal roofing, and cedar shake roofing. During our on-site inspection, we will show you samples and give you recommendations for your new roofing material. Our options include:
- Asphalt Shingles
- Metal Roofing
- Rubber Roofing
- Cedar Shake Roofing
- Seamless Gutters & Guards
We’re proud to offer Hearth financing on all of our residential roofing projects. With low monthly payments, you can save your cash for other things and pay for the roof you need at the same time. Contact us for specific information for your project.
Our Process for Installing a New Roof
We can get your new roof installed in just a few easy steps:
1. INITIAL ESTIMATE IN 48 HOURS
You’ll connect with one of our roofing consultants who learns about your project. Using aerial technology, we can measure your roof to provide an estimate with a video presentation discussing materials, colors, and options.
Estimate looks good? We’ll move forward to confirm measurements with an on-roof inspection and provide a final quote.
2. GETTING SCHEDULED
After the contract is signed, we will schedule the installation for a time that works best for you – NO deposit required for residential properties!
Typically, we can get most installations scheduled within 2-5 weeks.
3. ROOF INSTALLATION
We focus on communicating every step of the way so you’re never in the dark. We remove your old roof and install the new roof which can take 1-2 days depending on the materials and size of your roof. Our crew treats your property as their own, making sure to protect it and clean up thoroughly!
4. FINAL WALK-THROUGH AND INSPECTION
One of our inspectors will perform a final inspection of your new roof! He will walk around the property with the final inspection checklist. He will ensure the work is up to your standards and you’re fully satisfied with the completed roof.
Are you ready to schedule your inspection or do you simply have some questions?
GAF Master Elite® Contractor
We have been certified by GAF, the largest shingle manufacturer in the country, as a GAF Master Elite® installer. This recognition, awarded to the top 2% of roofers nationwide, is due to our focus on quality, reliability, and trustworthiness. Trust your home’s roof to us and you’ll receive the industry’s best product, service, and warranty.
Residential Roofing Company in Lancaster County
From our headquarters in Lancaster County, we provide quality roofing services to homeowners in southeastern Pennsylvania and northern Maryland. View our interactive map to see recent projects within our service area.