Residential Asphalt Shingle Roofing Installation
Looking for asphalt shingle installation for your home in the Lancaster, York, Cumberland, Dauphin, Lebanon, Berks, Chester and Montgomery County areas of Pennsylvania? You’ll get exceptional results when you work with Joyland Roofing. We have over 30 years of experience in the area. Over that time, we’ve earned a reputation as a trusted local roofing company.
We understand the hassle and stress involved in replacing your home’s roof. Even trying to compare quotes from different companies for the same roof is tough! That’s why we use a proven process that’s transparent and easy to understand. There are no hidden fees, deceptive prices or down payments. With Joyland Roofing as your asphalt roof replacement contractor, you’ll get fast response times and top-notch service.
What Are Asphalt Shingles?
Asphalt shingles are one of the most popular roofing materials in the U.S., thanks to their superior protective properties. Asphalt shingles are made from a base of fiberglass that provides strength and tear resistance. Oxidized asphalt is bonded to the top and bottom of the fiberglass to form a waterproof barrier. Crushed and screened granules are then embedded into the top asphalt layer to provide color, shading and protection against ultraviolet (UV) rays and heat damage from the sun.
Types of Asphalt Shingles
You can choose from three main types of asphalt shingles:
Also known as strip shingles, 3-tab shingles have the traditional shingle look with their rectangular shape. They are typically the most economical type of asphalt shingles with the shortest life span and the most basic warranty protection.
Architectural shingles, also known as dimensional shingles, are made of two or more fused layers of asphalt to create a multidimensional appearance similar to natural slate and wood shake roofs. They are the most popular type of asphalt shingles. Architectural shingles have an average life span of 30 to 60 years, and they typically come with a “limited lifetime warranty” that varies depending on the brand.
Designer shingles are up to three times thicker than classic asphalt shingles, offering superior resistance to high winds, heavy rain, snow, hail and other harsh weather elements. They can also be designed to mimic other roofing styles, such as wood shake, tile and scalloped or quarried slate, at a fraction of the cost of these traditional materials. Designer shingles usually come with the best warranty and the longest life span of any asphalt shingles.
Why Choose Us for Asphalt Shingle Roofing?
At Joyland Roofing, we focus on solving your roofing issues rather than just trying to sell you a roof. Our expert team will work closely with you to deliver reliable solutions that meet all your needs. You can choose from asphalt shingles in different colors and styles to find the perfect complement to your home.
We’re a GAF Master Elite® contractor, which means you can count on us for uncompromising commitment to the highest standards in sales, service and installation. Our team receives regular training and adheres to all manufacturer best practices to deliver high-quality results. Unlike many other shingle roof contractors, we comply with Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA) standards to ensure maximum safety on every job.
We offer a Lifetime Golden Pledge Warranty on some roofs for your additional peace of mind. This comprehensive warranty provides lifetime coverage for roofing materials and 25-year coverage for our installation methods and craftsmanship. Contact us to see if your home qualifies for this roof warranty.
Our Roof Replacement Process
At Joyland Roofing, we make it quick and easy for you to get your roof. Here’s what to expect when you reach out to us about asphalt shingle replacement:
- A 10-minute consultation call. You’ll have a quick call with one of our roofing experts to discuss your project specifications.
- A quick estimate. We use advanced aerial technology to examine your roof and get you a price estimate in 48 hours. You’ll receive a video presentation that explains our estimate and your options. We’ll confirm those details during an on-roof inspection before delivering your finalized quote.
- Convenient scheduling. We’ll schedule your installation at a time that works best for you, and no deposit is required. Most installations are scheduled within two to five weeks.
- Efficient installation. Depending on your roof specifications, installation takes approximately one to two days. During this time, our certified installation crew will work diligently while keeping your home protected, and you’ll receive regular updates on our progress. Once our work is complete, you’ll have a stunning, reliable new roof.
- A final walk-through. One of our expert roof inspectors will walk you around your property to explain the project and ensure you are happy with the results.
10/10 would recommend. The Joyland service team was friendly, professional, and respectful of our workspace. Above all, we established reliable communications and I felt confident to report on the status of the project at all times. Great job!!!!
- Warren Atkins (Google Review)
The replacement was done on schedule and looks great. It has rained a couple of times since the
roof was replaced and all is good. The old roof was replaced and the new installed. The team picked up their trash at the end of each of the 3 days.
- Deborah Kressig (Angi Review)
Great company! Excellent job – made sure we were 100% satisfied, fair price, personable & responsive to questions. I highly recommend them!
- Mark Ashley (Google Review)
Contact Us for Asphalt Roof Replacement Services
When you partner with Joyland Roofing, you’ll benefit from a fast, straightforward replacement or repair process, quality work and exceptional customer service. Contact us today to schedule a free quote and consultation.