Residential Metal Roofing Installation
Homeowners throughout the southcentral Pennsylvania region can count on high-quality metal roofing installation from Joyland Roofing. As a fully licensed and insured business with 30 years of expertise, we’ve earned a reputation as a top metal roof replacement company.
Why Choose a Metal Roof?
If you’re considering roofing options for your home, stop to consider the benefits of a metal roof. More and more homeowners across southcentral PA are choosing metal as an attractive, modern, and reliable choice for their home’s roof. Trust Joyland Roofing for metal roofing in Lancaster, PA.
Benefits of a Metal Roof
Today’s metal roofs come in a variety of styles and colors and can look like clay tile, slate, wood, and asphalt shingles. They can be used on residential and commercial roofs, as well as barns, garages, and sheds.
Metal roofs offer a greater return on investment because they last much longer than asphalt shingles and reflect more sunlight, which reduces the amount of heat penetrating into your home and cuts energy costs. Metal roofs can last upwards of 100 years, which is two to three times longer than traditional shingle roofs.
Metal is a highly durable yet lightweight material, which means it offers superior strength while still being quick and easy for professionals to install. Compared to other roofing materials, metal offers the best protection against the elements, including heavy rain, high winds, snow, hail and extreme heat. Metal roofs are also fire- and moisture-resistant.
Metal roofing requires minimal upkeep, and it is an environmentally friendly option that can be recycled at the end of its life.
The combination of these factors adds up to year-round energy savings and virtually zero maintenance costs.
Why Choose Us as Your Metal Roofer?
We are a team of certified, experienced roofers who are passionate about integrity, education, and listening to your needs. As part of our Joyland Roofing Promise, you can expect superior service. We take full responsibility for your new roof, and we are meticulous in how we leave the job site, treating your home as if it were our own. After a project, the only way you’ll know we were there is by the stunning, brand new metal roof.
Workmanship guaranteed for up to 10 years on every roof.
As a local, family-owned company, our reputation is everything.
We actually get on your roof and do an inspection before giving you a quote.
Our Metal Roofing Options
If you need metal roof installation in Lancaster and the surrounding areas, Joyland Roofing has plenty of high-quality options. In addition to copper and aluminum roofing, we offer the following:
Standing Seam Metal Roofing
The 26-gauge Standing Seam Snap-lock panels make a home, office, or any roof stand out with style and durability. Standing Seam is a great choice as a residential highlight or a styled office entrance. It is common for a well-maintained standing seam roof to last over 100 years.
Corrugated Metal Panels
This 28-gauge corrugated metal panel is great for barns and sheds. It comes fastened with neoprene sealed fasteners. This roofing material often lasts well beyond 40 years and is a great way to cover a large roof surface economically.
GAF Master Elite® Contractor
As a GAF Master Elite® contractor, Joyland Roofing meets the highest industry standards for quality. Only 2% of American roofing companies receive this prestigious certification, so you can trust us to provide outstanding work. Being a GAF Master Elite® roofer means that:
- The experts at GAF train our crews and supply us with premium roofing materials.
- We provide special offers and exceptional warranty protection through GAF.
If you’re interested in our metal roof replacement services, contact us today for your free quote and consultation. Our metal roofing process is easy and straightforward.
Here’s what you can expect when you contact us for metal roof installation in Lancaster County:
- A 10-minute phone consultation. You’ll talk to one of our expert roofing consultants, who will gather information from you to ensure we have an accurate estimate scope.
- An estimate in 48 hours. We’ll use aerial technology to examine and measure your roof. You’ll receive a detailed video presentation of our findings that explains our estimate and discusses your options. If you’re happy with the estimate, we’ll visit your home for an on-roof inspection to confirm details before providing a final price quote.
- Installation scheduled at your convenience. We typically schedule installations within two to five weeks at a time that works best for you. No deposit is required to secure your installation date.
- A thorough, efficient installation process. Once installation begins, you’ll have a flawless new roof in approximately one to two days. Our certified, experienced installation crew will work diligently to get the job done. We’ll communicate with you every step of the way, and our crew will work carefully and courteously to keep your home protected and clean.
- A final walk-through with an in-house inspector. One of our expert roof inspectors will perform a final inspection and walk you around your property to explain the project. You won’t pay until you are completely happy with the results.
Experienced Metal Roofers in Southeastern PA
Joyland Roofing provides metal roofing installation for homes, garages, barns, and commercial buildings throughout southcentral Pennsylvania and northern Maryland.
Contact Us for a No-Obligation Estimate
Joyland Roofing is a top metal roof replacement contractor in southeastern Pennsylvania. Call us at 717.459.3499 or reach out to us online and we will send out a roofing expert to evaluate your roof and give you some options and a price quote for a metal roof.