Residential Metal Roofing Installation
Homeowners throughout the south–central Pennsylvania region can count on high-quality metal roofing installation from Joyland Roofing. As a fully licensed and insured business with 30 years of expertise, we’ve earned a reputation as a top metal roof replacement company.
Why Choose a Metal Roof?
A metal roof is an excellent option for any home in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, and elsewhere in the state’s south-central region. More and more homeowners are choosing this attractive, reliable and eco-friendly roofing style for their homes because metal roofs are:
- Stylistic and practical versatility: Today’s metal roofs come in various styles and colors to look like clay tile, slate, wood or asphalt shingles. They can be used on residential and commercial roofs, as well as barns, garages and sheds.
- Longevity: Metal roofs can last upwards of 100 years, which is two to three times longer than traditional shingle roofs.
- Durability: Metal is a highly durable yet lightweight material, which means it offers superior strength while still being quick and easy for professionals to install.
- Safety: Compared to other roofing materials, metal offers the best protection against the elements, including heavy rain, high winds, snow, hail and extreme heat. Metal roofs are also fire- and moisture-resistant.
- Simplicity: Metal roofing requires minimal upkeep during its lifecycle.
- Affordability: The combination of the factors above adds up to year-round energy savings and virtually zero maintenance costs.
Our Metal Roofing Services
Joyland Roofing is here to install your roof and maintain it throughout its life. Here’s what you can expect from our metal roof installation and repair services:
- Consultation: You’ll have a 10-minute chat with your experts about installing a new metal roof or repairing your existing one. We’ll provide a recommendation and price estimate.
- Evaluation: Our experts will visit your home to inspect the roof and capture aerial images that we’ll use to provide a precise quote for your project.
- Scheduling: When you’re ready, you can approve our project plans and schedule a time for our technicians to install or repair your metal roof.
- Installation: You can expect timely, productive work that leaves you with a beautiful, functional metal roof on your schedule.
- Inspection: We’ll take a look around to ensure the work is ready for your approval. You’ll only pay for our services when the work is done and you’re happy with the results.
Why Choose Joyland Roofing for Metal Roofing?
Joyland Roofing provides metal roofing installation for homes, garages, barns, and commercial buildings throughout south–central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland.
Having a sturdy metal roof over your home will give you peace of mind, so go with Lancaster’s premier installation and repair team to experience the benefits in full.
Joyland Roofing offers premier workmanship, transparent communication and timely services during every metal roof installation or repair project. Count on us to produce the results you want to see while keeping you in the loop from start to finish. We back our services with comprehensive workmanship warranties and will lend a hand for free if your new roof experiences a leak.
Workmanship guaranteed for up to 10 years on every roof.
As a local, family-owned company, our reputation is everything.
We actually get on your roof and do an inspection before giving you a quote.
Metal Roofing Options
Joyland Roofing has plenty of high-quality options for homes in Lancaster County and beyond. We offer copper and metal roofing, as well as additional options like:
- Corrugated metal panels: This 28-gauge corrugated metal panel is great for barns and sheds. It comes fastened with neoprene-sealed fasteners. This roofing material often lasts well beyond 40 years and is a great way to cover a large roof surface economically.
- Standing seam metal roofing: The 26-gauge Standing Seam Snap-lock panels make a home, office or any roof stand out with style and durability. Standing Seam is a great choice as a residential highlight or a styled office entrance. It is common for a well-maintained standing seam roof to last over 100 years.
AB Martin Metal Roofing
At Joyland Roofing, we source our materials from the most reputable suppliers in the nation. We work with AB Martin to provide two dependable types of metal panels. ABM has been one of the finest roofing metal suppliers since 1947. The ABM panels we offer include:
- ABSeam Panels: This standing seam roofing material uses a hidden clip system to conceal and protect its screws. The standing seam design increases the ABSeam panel’s durability and weather performance.
- Continuous Corrugated Panels: Corrugated paneling is a timeless material that is both stylish and durable. This type of panel is best for interior decor and exterior siding.
Corrugated Metal Panels
This 28-gauge corrugated metal panel is great for barns and sheds. It comes fastened with neoprene sealed fasteners. This roofing material often lasts well beyond 40 years and is a great way to cover a large roof surface economically.
GAF Master Elite® Contractor
As a GAF Master Elite® contractor, Joyland Roofing meets the highest industry standards for quality. Only 2% of American roofing companies receive this prestigious certification, so you can trust us to provide outstanding work. Being a GAF Master Elite® roofer means that:
- The experts at GAF train our crews and supply us with premium roofing materials.
- We provide special offers and exceptional warranty protection through GAF.
If you’re interested in our metal roof replacement services, contact us today for your free quote and consultation. Our metal roofing process is easy and straightforward.
Here’s what you can expect when you contact us for metal roof installation in Lancaster County:
- A 10-minute phone consultation. You’ll talk to one of our expert roofing consultants, who will gather information from you to ensure we have an accurate estimate scope.
- An estimate in 48 hours. We’ll use aerial technology to examine and measure your roof. You’ll receive a detailed video presentation of our findings that explains our estimate and discusses your options. If you’re happy with the estimate, we’ll visit your home for an on-roof inspection to confirm details before providing a final price quote.
- Installation scheduled at your convenience. We typically schedule installations within two to five weeks at a time that works best for you. No deposit is required to secure your installation date.
- A thorough, efficient installation process. Once installation begins, you’ll have a flawless new roof in approximately one to two days. Our certified, experienced installation crew will work diligently to get the job done. We’ll communicate with you every step of the way, and our crew will work carefully and courteously to keep your home protected and clean.
- A final walk-through with an in-house inspector. One of our expert roof inspectors will perform a final inspection and walk you around your property to explain the project. You won’t pay until you are completely happy with the results.
Experienced Metal Roofers in Southeastern PA
Joyland Roofing provides metal roofing installation for homes, garages, barns, and commercial buildings throughout southcentral Pennsylvania and northern Maryland.
Request an Estimate From Joyland Roofing for a Metal Roof
When you need to repair or replace metal roofing in Lancaster County, you require a local roofing company you can trust to ensure their work lasts. Joyland Roofing offers quality, reliable roofing services through transparent, customer-focused processes. For more on our metal roof services in south-central Pennsylvania, request an estimate online today! You can also call 717-459-3499 to get started.