If you’re looking for a local commercial roofing contractor serving Lancaster County and the surrounding areas, Joyland Roofing is a top choice. Your business will benefit from our high-quality work completed on time and within budget. We understand the frustration of trying to protect your assets while not wanting to spend money replacing a roof that may still have service life left. Many business owners, building owners and building maintenance managers have been pleased by our straightforward and practical roof inspection process. By providing free inspection videos, photo analysis, and comprehensive roof reports, we help our customers understand the actual condition of their roofing systems, and make educated decisions regarding the scope and extent of roof work needed.
Roofing Repairs and Maintenance
If you are facing a leaking roof or other roof problems with your commercial building, we recommend starting with a thorough inspection to determine whether repairs or replacement is needed. We feel that it is our responsibility to provide you with an honest roof condition assessment before recommending any roofing solutions. Having thoroughly inspected your roof, we are then able to offer you roofing service that properly resolves the problems you’ve encountered. Our goal is to help you extend the service life of your commercial roof whenever possible to help you maximize its use.
Leaks in a commercial building can be catastrophic, causing extensive damage and delays in your operation. Our award-winning service can help maintain your existing roof, providing preventive maintenance and emergency repairs before they cause greater damage.
Serving the Lower Susquehanna Valley and Delaware Valley
Since 1991, Joyland Roofing has been replacing, restoring, and repairing commercial building roofs throughout Pennsylvania, Maryland, and New Jersey. Our team of experienced roofers are extensively trained in working with a variety of commercial roofing materials on steep slope and low slope roofs. We offer extensive, No-Dollar-Limit warranties for low-slope roofing systems using single-ply membrane systems like EPDM (rubber), TPO or PVC (reflective and energy-saving roofs). Other solutions we provide include silicone or acrylic roof coating for metal and flat roof restoration, and metal roof installation. Our steep roof shingle systems come with the industry-leading GAF Golden Pledge Warranty which covers not only the materials, but our workmanship as well.
Benefits of Commercial Roof Replacement
Based on our comprehensive roof inspection, we may recommend roof replacement if maintaining or repairing the roof is no longer feasible. All roof systems have a limited service lifetime, and it’s important to know when the right time is to replace it to ensure long-term safety and return on investment. Most times we are able to offer a few options for consideration based on your long-term plans for the building.
Your roof is one of your building’s main protective features against external elements like harsh weather conditions and pests. Replacing an old, damaged commercial roof with a new one provides many benefits for your company, including:
- Improved safety: Deteriorating roofs pose a safety hazard to you, your employees and your assets. If your roof is in a state of disrepair, replacing it is the best way to ensure maximum protection. Today’s roofing materials and installation methods are also safer than they used to be, thanks to design and technology improvements.
- Lower energy costs: Installing a new roof can save your company money on energy bills. With energy-efficient materials and techniques, less air will escape through your roof, allowing you to spend less on heating and cooling.
- Roof system warranty: By having a new roof installed, we are able to offer excellent roof system warranties up to 30 years, whereas repairs to an existing roof system usually come with limited longevity and little or no guarantees against future problems and expenses.
- Enhanced appearance: Your building’s exterior condition gives passersby their first impression of how you run your business. A worn or damaged roof that is visible from the ground can send the wrong message. Installing a new roof shows that you put time and care into your business, and it can also help attract new customers.
- Savings on repairs: It may seem easier to spend money on repairs than to get a new roof, but repair costs can add up quickly. If you have significant roof problems, a replacement can save you money over the long term.
How to Tell If Your Commercial Roof Needs to Be Replaced
When you’re deciding between roof replacement and repair, Joyland Roofing can help you determine the best course of action for your unique needs. As you consider your options, there are several important factors to keep in mind:
- Age: Age is one of the best indicators of whether or not it’s time to replace your roof. If your roof is around 20 years old, it is likely near the end of its lifespan and should be replaced.
- Leaks: A leaking roof isn’t doing its job. While an isolated leak might be fixable, multiple leaks indicate a larger problem that may warrant replacement.
- Increased energy bills: Skyrocketing heating and cooling costs are often caused by poorly insulated roofs. If your utility bills have been significantly higher than usual lately, your roof could be the problem.
- Visible damage: If you notice cracks, blisters or bubbles on your roof or areas with pooled water, your roof likely needs to be replaced. These issues point to major problems that may require more than typical repairs.
- Mold growth: Mold growth is a strong indicator that an undetected leak has reached the point of saturation. If mold is growing on multiple places on your roof, the damage could be widespread.
Why Choose Us as Your Roofer?
We know what matters most to you as a business owner: Quick service. Competitively-priced bids that are turned around quickly, written and explained in a way that makes sense. Scope of work which maximizes your return on investment. Responsive, knowledgeable communication. Quality repairs and installation. Roof system warranties that are actually worth something. These things are what customers of Joyland Roofing say after they have experienced our friendly and professional roofing company.
John Esh, our commercial roofing specialist, grew up in the roofing industry working alongside his father and brothers. Contractors and property managers like working with John because he understands what matters to our commercial clients. His wealth of knowledge in commercial roof systems ensures that you get the best solution for your problem. His friendly, practical advice will help you make a confident, educated decision regarding how to solve your roofing issues.
Workmanship that is guaranteed not only by Joyland Roofing, but by the roofing product manufacturers. They inspect our work, train our crews, and stand behind our work.
Fully licensed, insured, OSHA safety-compliant roofer
Eager to Serve
We approach your roofing problems with an investigative, diagnostic approach. While we can and do rush in to stop leaks when needed, we believe that it’s our job to help you step back and understand the full scope of your roofing issues. This helps you reach a smart decision with a clear understanding of the issue, saving time and money. We consider unique dynamics such as thermal exchange and heat transfer, condensation, insulation, ventilation issues, and more. Roof problems aren’t always complex, but when they are you’d better know about it because hiring the wrong roofer is an expensive mistake.
Commercial Roofing Services
We specialize in commercial roofing installation, maintenance, and repairs for conventional steep slope, flat, and low slope roofs in Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, and New Jersey.
Commercial Roofing Materials:
Our Process is Simple
1. 24 Hour Call-Back
One of our commercial roof consultants will call you promptly to learn more about what you’re facing and give you options for next steps based on the information you provide.
2. Diagnostic Inspection
Most times, the next step is a rooftop inspection, performed by one of our commercial roof inspectors. Each our inspectors have had years of roofing installation experience and training, so they really do understand what to look for and what it will take to rectify the issues properly. Your inspector will record findings with photos and video footage so you can see what we see, and get a first-hand understanding of what’s going on.
3. Scheduling the Work
After signing a contract and making a down payment, we will schedule the installation for a time that works best for you. Typically, we can get most installations scheduled within 3-6 weeks. We’ll develop plans with you for things such as staging our equipment and materials, protecting your facility and operations during the project, final inspections, and timeline.
4. Final Inspection
On projects with an enhanced warranty on the roof system, there may be a required final inspection performed by a representative from the manufacturer. This ensures that you get a roof system which is installed to last as intended.
GAF Master Elite® Contractor
As a Master Elite® GAF installer, we are in the top 2% of roofers nationwide in terms of quality, reliability, and trustworthiness. This designation allows us to offer industry-leading warranties on projects, so you have the peace of mind that your roof is protected.
In addition, we work with other top manufacturers to use the best commercial roofing products for each project. All our projects are backed by the Joyland Promise, which means we stand by our work with integrity, quality, and professionalism.
Contact Our Project Bidder to Get a Fast and Fair Quote
Joyland Roofing is a leading commercial roofing company serving Lancaster County and the surrounding areas. When you work with us, you’ll have numerous competitively priced options to choose from. You’re sure to find the right solution for all your commercial roofing needs. Call us at 717.459.3499, reach out to us online or send us an email.